Can i get into purdue university?

I have a 3.8140 unweighted gpa, 4.2791 weighted gpa, 1180 on the SAT, participate in marching band, varsity scholastic bowl, varsity tennis, mathletes, 100 hours of community service with my local church, am rank 16 out of 449 students at my highschool, I took 10 AP classes and others being honors courses. I want to apply as a biology major.

Will you be an in-state or OOS applicant for Purdue?

Are you taking the SAT again? It’s a bit on the low side. I believe the average SAT score is now a 1300 campus wide (even higher for engineering).

Out of State applicant @gandalf78

I am planning on retaking the sat and take the act for the first time @momofsenior1

Look at the Purdue Data Digest, here https://www.purdue.edu/datadigest/ . If you look under the links for “Applications, Admits, Matriculations” and also for “New First-Time Beginner Profile”, you can input your relevant information (College of Science, non-resident, etc.) and get recent information that may help you assess your chances for admission.

I have 31 in ACT with 4.1 UW and out of state.
What are my chances to be admitted to data science in 2019?

^ Start your own thread (which I now see that you have done). Also, look at Post #5 above.

@ikomason seriously 4.1 uw gpa?