Can I get into Purdue with this SAT Grade?

<p>SAT
CR: 510
Math: 600
Writing: 550</p>

<p>Purdue’s average CR/Math SAT Score is somewhere between 1080-1320. That being said, your scores seem reasonable (1110). I’m an IN native and for some reason, a lot of people on CC from other states tend to think that Purdue is highly selective but most Indiana natives see it as a safety school. Don’t sweat it too much. </p>

<p>Thank you pennplease2015 (apply to upenn too?), I am an international applicant. </p>

<p>^I’d say reach.</p>

<p>PS:Don’t apply to UPenn xD</p>

<p>@Seamon: True :(</p>

<p>I kind of agree with @pennplease2015‌, in-state students see Purdue as a respectable choice. But, it’s not considered difficult to get accepted. Or, at least, as long as you’re a decent student. Obviously, getting in Purdue (or really any college) is going to be hard if you got Cs throughout high school and scored below 1500 on the SAT. </p>

<p>I find it very strange that OOS people think it’s ultra difficult to get in. For some reason, Purdue’s prestige is very high outside of the midwest. </p>

<p>^I think it is due to the rigor. </p>

<p>Thank you @snappletop and @seamon‌ </p>

<p>Yes Upenn is a reach for most people. Given your test scores, I wouldn’t waste the app fee money unless you are dead set on business as your dream major and you can write a killer essay. </p>