Can I get into tamu?

Hey everyone!

Tamu is my dream school and I was just wondering if anyone knew my chances.

Gpa: 3.48 (not the greatest but competitive private high school in the bay area)
ACT: 30 (hoping to still raise it in September)
High school does not rank
I’ve taken 2 naps (apps are only offered junior and senior year) including AP Calc AB which isn’t super normal for juniors. I am taking three AP classes next year hopefully to show them that I am capable of handling a heavy load.

I have many extra curriculars and my grades dropped after my brother tried to commit suicide which I explain in one of my essays. I have leadership roles in any areas and I have been swimming competitivly for all of high school.

I am oos and going into senior year.

I’d say you’re good. Gig 'em.

Automatically admitted if you rank in the top 25% of your class at the time of application, and have an SAT score of at least 1300 (Math and Critical Reading) with each component at least 600, or an ACT composite of 30 with at least a 27 in English and Math.

I believe this applies to OOS

The academic admit scores have gone up to 1360 SAT for the new SAT. ACT is still the same. TAMU will assign you a rank based on your school profile & test scores. If they designate top 25% & you hit the minimums of 27 , with your 30ACT you would be an academic admit= automatic admission to the university. This applies for all kinds of admits ( TX, OOS & Internationals). It is rolling admissions to all majors except college of engineering majors. Applications began July1st