Can I Get Into The University Of Miami?

<p>Okay here's the deal, I am an African American Female and in August I will be starting my senior year in high school and I really want to get into the University of Miami, it's my dream school, the down side is that during my junior year of high school I slacked off and earned the letter grade of a "D" in two of my Dual Enrollment courses which dropped my GPA (only by a tenth of a point). So with the addition of a couple more of my course grades I've gone from a 3.2 to a 3.4 unweighted GPA and a 3.89 to a 4.3 weighted GPA, and when I took the ACT I got a 27 Combined (Math: 25 English: 27 Reading:31 and Science: 23) but I plan on taking it again in Sept. I was involved in one club so far at my high school and this year I will be trying out for the Volleyball team; I was voted Vice President of my class, so I'll also be involved in student council this year. I've taken nothing but AP and Honor courses throughout high school so I'm really hoping that I can still get in. I give you all my thanks in advance.</p>

<p>SAT I/II scores? Class rank? This info will help us judge your chances (:</p>

<p>I haven’t taken the SAT yet, and my high school doesn’t do class rank any more but earlier in my junior year I was ranked 30/327.</p>

<p>yeah apply!</p>