Can I get some chances and recommendations?

<p>Hey, I'm a rising senior and I'm kind of confused on which colleges I'd have a shot at. So far I've been looking into Columnia, Amherst, and Tulane.</p>

<p>Here are my stats:
3.66 uw gpa
3.955 w gpa
SAT Score: 2230
ACT Score: 34
Most rigorous curriculum possible in my high school with 10 AP Classes and the rest was honors/accelerated
AP Scores: AP English- 3 AP Psychology- 4 AP American History- 3 (I'm taking 4 AP Classes this year. My first AP class World History freshman year, I got a 2 and I didn't take the AP Exam for my sophomore year AP Class)
AP Scholar
Morehouse Talent Search Program
Vice President of TSA
Service Chairman of Beta Club
Service Chairman of National Honor's Society
School Blood Drive Manager
Summer (Informal because I was underaged) Internship at the Emory's Michael C. Carlos Museum
Hooks: African American
Household Income: ~$60,000? (I have a brother attending college at the same time as me)</p>

<p>I'm mostly looking into colleges with small class sizes and good teacher to student ratios. I intend to spend my college life studying philosophy, anthropology, or some form of cultural studies. I would also prefer being near a major city.</p>

<p>Did anyone have similar stats as me? How'd you do?</p>

<p>I don’t do chances. As far as recommendations Fisk and Vanderbilt in Nashville or George Washington, American and Howard in DC may interest you. </p>

<p>I also want to mention the University of Richmond and Randolph Macon in Virginia. </p>

<p>I like your choices - look into Philadelphia too - UPenn as well as small liberal arts sister schools like Haverford, Swarthmore.</p>

<p>Personally, for something like anthropology, etc, I suggest getting into the most elite institution as you possibly can. Those fields are so hard to get into and academic credentials count for so much more than they do in fields like accounting, engineering, etc. Most students studying those fields end up working outside of those areas. Same thing as artists and I have an S in art school so I’m not one to judge though.</p>