Can I keep taking class at my CC after UC transfer?

I don’t mean like the cross enrollment program. I’m transferring to a UC and intend to pursue a degree there, but Im also working on a separate certificate at the CC I’m transferring from. I can’t skip a semester of the CC certificate program since the UCs want you to wait a quarter to use cross enrollment. Can I just keep taking the classes for this certificate? My plan was to do one or two of those classes a semester at night while being full time at the UC. Sounds like a lot maybe but it’s not really as these classes aren’t crazy hard or anything, but I have a time limit to finish them and it’s very very tight. This is a drug and alcohol counseling certificate and is very important in addition to a psychology degree I’ll be working on at the UC. Anyone know anything about this kind of a scenario?

Ok so if anyone was wondering I called and the answer is YES, you can take classes at a community college.

You can take the classes but, most schools will limit the number of units you can transfer.