Can I make it? i need your opinion

<p>I applied to UCI
I have a 3.45 uc gpa my weighted gpa is 3.75 (ive taken a lot of aps and honors)
7 total aps so far 2 4’s and a 5
2 years of jv swim and water polo
my school is pretty high ranked so they dont give class rank (foothill highschool go knights)
I’m an eagle scout which implies commitment and community service(on the app i pt 52 weeks for 10 hours so ~520 although for scouting as a whole it would easily be ~2000 with around 100-200 community service in that 2000)
my sat was 1880
low income family with three boys going to college as i am a triplet
puerto rican (native although it doesnt differentiate) portuguese german
csf atleast 5 semesters worth.
I am taking japanese 1 and 2 at a community college this year in addition to the 4 ap classes this year
I am a california resident and the son of a disabled veteran
I think that is everything
Do i even have a chance? i applied for the law and society major with an alternate in japanese language and literature but ill probably double major in criminology and polit. sci. with a minor in japanese.
I only got to apply to uci unfortunately since i didnt have money during applications and i was denied the fee waiver so im stuck with either i get in or im screwed haha T.T on a side note i turned 18 today!</p>

<p>Happy birthday!</p>

<p>I would suggest that you post your message on the UCI forum. You will get lots of good feedback there from actual students that have been admitted.</p>

<p>I actually did around 600 views but 1 reply T.T oh and i meant my birthday was tuesday! the 14th haha</p>