Can i till become a doctor?

<p>hey all, so im sort of in a depressed mood rite now because i am not doing too well in school.</p>

<p>i just finished my junior year in high school and wanted to know my chances for UCSD, Uc Davis, Uc Irvine, Uc Santa Barbara…</p>

<p>Sophomore year
1st semster:</p>

<ul>
<li>3.5 weighted
-3.3 unweighted</li>
</ul>

<p>2nd:
-3.5 weighted
-3.3 un weighted</p>

<p>Junior year:</p>

<p>-2.5 weighted <strong><em>Major reason</em></strong>*
-2.1 unweighted</p>

<p>2nd semster:
4.6 Weighted
4.0 un weighted</p>

<p>I have Sat score of 2190, 3 years varsity tennis, state level chess, medical internship form Dartmouth IVY, over 100 volunteer hours.</p>

<p>Nest year, senior year will be my last in high school so I’m scared<</p>

<p>So the reason for my 1st semester fail in my junior year was because there was a tragedy to a close one in my family, and it affected me emotionally to the point where i couldn’t sleep.</p>

<p>So do u think i have a good chance, and colleges will understand my loss during my first semester? I worked extremely hard my 2nd semster.</p>

<p>Can you tell me what to do now from here, to fulfill my dream of becoming a doctor… and what college out of the ones presented will i get into?</p>

<p>Let me answer the doctor part: complete 3 years of college, take the MCATs, present your GPA and then we can tell you whether you can go to med school.</p>

<p>Chances don’t look too great at most UC’s. Going to a CC and then transferring might be something to consider.</p>