8 College Credit Classes
5 High Weight Classes
8 Standard Weight Classes</p>

<p>GPA 3.79 UW</p>

<p>ACT 31
SAT Math 700 CR 790 Writing 730</p>

<p>EC
Youth, Community Service, FBLA, SADD, Kids for Kids</p>

<p>What's your weighted GPA? I had similar stats but no college credit and I got in engineering (which is harder to get in to) so I'd say you have a really good chance. I'm not sure how great the business program is though. Not saying it's bad, just that I don't really know what reputation it has.</p>

<p>Their Pamplin school of business is nationally ranked. It's well regarded.</p>

<p>Yes, you can get in. There average SAT is around 1050 out of 1600.</p>

<p>No way. Their average is 1230 and 3.8 Gpa.</p>

<p>I stand corrected. College Board list the updated average SAT as 1200. It has been several years since I checked. That is a significant jump over the last 10 years!</p>

<p>Umm well 3.79 is extremely close to 3.8. so....</p>

<p>The school has changed a LOT in the last decade. Anyway, 1490 is still much higher than 1230, so Kaye should be fine.</p>

<p>guillaume wasn't saying no way to you, they were saying no way to the person who said the average SAT was 1050. That 3.8 is probably weighted as well.</p>

<p>edit: I'm a senior member now. That's somewhat depressing...</p>

<p>chuy, you have helped a ton of people in those 1000+ posts! Thanks for taking time to do so!</p>

<p>If you've noticed my post count always jumps dramatically when I get an internship with a computer and internet access... :)</p>

<p>Ha ha yes, that's exactly what I was thinking: oh he must have another boring internship!</p>

<p>Well, not exactly boring. It's just that I'm doing research on a material and I have to run a test and see what happens basically. That test takes a few minutes to set up and then a couple hours to run. Sometimes I have something to do in between and sometimes I get on CC, one of the few sites not blocked by my companies filter. :)</p>

<p>Good for you. Well it's nice of you to help people on CC.</p>