Can someone clear this up once and for all?

<p>I’ve read a lot of conflicting things here regarding UC admissions and senior year grades. Will UCLA/UCB revoke admissions for students who receive a C in their senior year? Or does it not matter as long as an unweighted 3.0 is maintained?</p>

<p>False for the C.</p>

<p>Just get a 3.0 unweighted your senior year which also applies for UCSD. This means you can get 3 C's as long as you have 3 A's to pull the GPA to 3.0</p>

<p>Each campus will have different requirement admitted students must meet to keep their offer of admission. At Davis we call these the "Conditions of Admissions." When you are admitted you will need to review the conditions of admissions for the campus to make sure you are still meeting them.</p>

<p>wait purest , unweighted?
i currently have a 3.33 w and 2.67uw
does that mean i have to keep up a 3.33 w 2nd semester?</p>

<p>Really? try to keep it above a 3.0 UW at least</p>

<p>OoPurestOo: Thank you, I've been hearing a million different stories. I've always had a 3.8 UW, but I think the very, very lowest I'll get this semester and next is 3.4 UW with the toughest schedule I've had all through high school, so I should be fine, right?</p>

<p>UCD Admissions: I've heard about Conditions of Admissions before, but other than the GPA requirement, what do they entail?</p>

<p>I'm sure you're fine, I know a person who got a C- or a D+ or something and wasn't rescinded from Cal.</p>

<p>so am i alright?</p>

<p>a 2.67 uw 1st semester and a 3.33 uw 2nd semester = 3.0 uw senior yr?</p>

<p>It is 3.0 Unweighted GPA for the full senior year. You can afford a C so long as it is offset by an A. No Ds or Fs.</p>

<p>so i am good or what?</p>

<p>Depends on which schools you're retaining for. UCB/UCLA require 3.0 for BOTH semesters, UCSD is 3.0 for the year and the rest are just no D's and F's. </p>

<p>Cmon guys its not that difficult if you are going for UC lol.</p>

<p>thanks purest , i really hope that i can make ucsd.</p>