Can someone evaluate the classes that I'm taking and help give me some last-minute advice?

Hi guys!
I would really appreciate it if you guys gave me advice on the following things (cause I need to finalize my schedule in a week lol):
(P.S: I am certain about doing Pre-Med in college, and I want to get into a rigorous/selective program)

1. IB Math Analysis SL 1 and 2 covers all of AP Calculus AB, Precalculus, and most of Statistics. Should I just stick to IB Math Analysis SL 1 and 2? Or should I take IB Math Analysis 1 and 2 along with Calculus AB junior year? Is it worth doubling up on Math to get Calc credit?
  2. I’m planning on going into IB Spanish 4 without taking Honors Spanish 3 (I only have two years of Spanish under my belt). Is this worth it? Is putting the effort to catch up in Spanish worth for the diploma?? (My other alternative is doing AP Spanish 4, which is a “blow-off” class in our school since the teachers are easy and everyone maxes. The only disadvantage to this= no IB diploma)
    MY CURRENT SCHEDULE PLAN- (TOK is included, but as a zero-hour class)
    (Junior year: IB HL Bio, IB HL Econ, IB HL Spanish 4 to play catch-up *, IB HL English, IB HL History of Americas, Honors Anatomy and Physiology *hard class @ our school, IB Math Analysis SL 1, AP Calculus AB)
    (Senior Year: IB HL Bio 2, IB HL Econ, IB HL Spanish 5, IB HL English, IB HL History of Americas, AP Chemistry, IB Math Analysis SL 2, AP Physics)
    All of your feedback would be considered. Thanks!
  1. If your IB math SL course covers all of the AP calculus AB stuff, then why not just take the AP calculus AB exam (without needing to take the duplicative AP calculus AB course)?
  2. Talk to the IB Spanish teacher in Spanish to get a recommendation for whether your Spanish skills are sufficient to take the IB Spanish course you want to take.

Take SL1+2 then take the AP calculus exam AB (list it).
However your schedule doesn’t work.
I’d suggest Spanish SL, not HL.
Take only 3 SLs and 3 HLs, don’t overdo it. It’ll already be hard with six IB classes.

1. If you want pre-med, I wouldn’t necessarily go for a “rigorous/selective program”…Med school is all about the GPA. Go with an affordable reasonable school.
  1. WHat do you want to major in?
  2. Anatomy is not necessary AT ALL for admissions to college for premed OR medical school.
  3. Would not suggest taking 3 AP/IB level sciences at once! I would ditch anatomy and take physics junior year.