Can someone please chance me at UCB?

<p>I posted this in the UCB section, but no one replied. :open_mouth:
Can someone please chance me at UCB, UCLA, and UCSB? I’m still waiting for those three. Accepted at all the other UCs, except waitlisted at SD.</p>

<p>-UC capped GPA: 4.02
-UW GPA: 3.68
-W GPA: 3.71
-SAT: 2060 (720 M/640 W/700 R)
-ACT: 31
-SAT II: 690 Math II, 740 Lit, 800 Chinese
-Ethnicity: Asian American (Taiwanese)
-No APs, but I’ve taken over 15+ community college classes (I’m in an ed op. program that lets me take community college classes full time)</p>

<p>Senior Schedule: Contemp Lit, Government, Economics, Women’s History in America, Humanistic Psychology, Conceptual Physics, Contempory Issues in the Asian American Communities, Intro to C++ Programming
—all taken at the local community college</p>

<p>Major: Computer Science, B.A.
CA Resident
Top 30% of my class, very competitive public high school</p>

<p>Extracurricular Activities:
-Interned at a voting campaign, co-leader of my school’s campaigning team. We won $1000 in prize money for registering the most voters out of the campaign. (50+ hours)
-Part of my high school paper (40+ hours)
-Volunteered at the local community center that helps low-income families (30+ hours)
-Volunteered at the children’s branch of the library (400+ hours)
-Worked at a tutoring center, teaching young children English (50+ hours)
-Part of an educational opportunity program that allows high school students to take community college classes full time </p>

<p>Awards:
-Board of Education award
-Community Service Award from local community center</p>

<p>Personal Statements:

1. my family background, mental illness, and relationship with my mother
  2. intersectional feminism and how it changed my life and led to my recovery </p>

<p>I got a mental health supplement form from Berkeley. Submitted it on time with a letter of rec from my counselor.</p>

<p>i think you do have a good chance with those impressive EC’s. but your test scores might be a reason why UCB will reject you. overall i think you’re a borderline student, who might be waitlisted. but don’t lose your hopes yet!</p>