Can someone please help calculate my UC GPA?

<p>Can someone please calculate my UC UN-weighted GPA? I’ve used several websites to help but I got a different GPA back every time. I am a California resident. </p>

<p>10th grade (FALL):</p>

<p>English 10 Honors: A
Algebra II Honors: A
Chemistry Honors: A
AP European History: A
Spanish 3 IB: A
AP Art History: A</p>

<p>10th grade (SPRING):</p>

<p>English 10 Honors: A
Algebra II Honors: A
Chemistry Honors: A
AP European History: B
Spanish 3 IB: A
AP Art History: A</p>

<p>11th grade (FALL):</p>

<p>Spanish 4 IB: A
AP US History: A
Pre-Calculus Honors: A
English 11 IB: A
Medical Core: A
AP Chemistry: B
Physics Honors: B</p>

<p>11th grade (SPRING):</p>

<p>Spanish 4 IB: A
AP US History: A
Pre-Calculus Honors: A
English 11 IB: A
Medical Core: A
AP Chemistry: A
Physics Honors: A</p>

<p>bump? someone please helpppp cmon</p>

<p>If you go to a California high school, UC has a page to look up your school. It is a list of a-g UC approved classes at your high school and lists the classes approved for extra points with a star and in the honors type column. I will post the link bellow.</p>

<p><a href=“A-G Policy Resource Guide”>A-G Policy Resource Guide;

<p>One other important factor is UC only recognizes eight semesters of honors credit, four classes, and from your post you appear to have sixteen.
Generally speaking only your AP, IB and honors precalc will have extra points.</p>

<p>your looking at around a 4.2 , im pretty sure I did it right, check w/others though</p>

<p>I am guessing the Medical Core is not an a-g course and so will be disregarded. That leaves you with 24 courses. You are capped at 8 weighted courses. So you get an extra grade point in 8/24 of your classes = .33. So add .33 to whatever your unweighted GPA is. </p>

<p>It appears your unweighted GPA is 3.875 – 3 B’s out of 24 classes. So 3.875 + .33 = 4.205.</p>

<p>Anyone headed to the UC should be able to figure this out on their own!</p>

<p>Cans someone also help out with my UC gpa </p>

<p><a href=“http://talk.collegeconfidential.com/university-california-general/1503626-help-my-uc-gpa-please-i-have-no-clue.html[/url]”>http://talk.collegeconfidential.com/university-california-general/1503626-help-my-uc-gpa-please-i-have-no-clue.html&lt;/a&gt;&lt;/p&gt;

<p>Watch this video. He explains everything about the UC GPA.</p>

<p><a href=“How to Calculate your UC GPA - YouTube”>How to Calculate your UC GPA - YouTube;