Can son get to CPH from Intro. ME in 10 min?

<p>Is it possible to get to a CBH class starting at 12:00 from a ME class ending at 11:50? Or is the timing too tight to be practical? Thanks.</p>

<p>Uhh -that would be C ‘B’ H. for the thread - head smack.</p>

<p>CBH is in Nott Hall. What building is that ME class held?</p>

<p>Would that be under location attribute? If so, HR 284 - wherever that is.</p>

<p>HR is Hardaway Hall</p>

<p>Yes, he can make it. :)</p>

<p>campus building abbreviations

[List</a> of Abbreviations | The Office of the University Registrar - The University of Alabama](<a href=“http://registrar.ua.edu/academics/abbrs/#tab=tab-3]List”>http://registrar.ua.edu/academics/abbrs/#tab=tab-3)</p>

<p>[Full</a> Campus Map - The University of Alabama](<a href=“Page Not Found | The University of Alabama”>Page Not Found | The University of Alabama)</p>

<p>Great! One step closer to figuring out the schedule. Thanks, Mom!</p>

<p>Yep, can be done. Son had to do it and still does have to do it. He walks his classes the day before the first day of class so he knows the route, so that will save getting lost time.</p>

<p>List of abbreviations? You think of everything - I wouldn’t know enough to ask the question!</p>

<p>Thanks Montegut, just added that to the ‘to do’ list.</p>

<p>HR 284 would be Hardaway Hall Room 284. The distance is definitely walkable in 10 minutes provided that the CBH class does not run late. Since the construction in that area is complete, it is actually a very short (3-5 minute) walk, particularly if he takes the back entrance to Hardaway.</p>

<p>Thanks SEA - since he’ll be coming <em>from</em> Intro ME class to CBH, he just needs to worry about ME running late, right? Rumor has it that CBH does run long at times, so that’s where the ‘break’ needs to be, right? After CBH? Sounds like a good time to plan lunch!</p>

<p>Professors/instructors generally understand that some students have tight schedules and thus cannot stay longer than the assigned time. As for CBH, many students are in the CBHP lab throughout the day depending on what they have to do, including work for other classes.</p>

<p>One benefit of having lunch after class in Nott Hall is that the Bryant Athletic Dining Hall, which has no surcharge during lunch, is only 1 block away.</p>

<p>One benefit of having lunch after class in Nott Hall is that the Bryant Athletic Dining Hall, which has no surcharge during lunch, is only 1 block away.</p>

<p>Very true! And when time is an issue, the first floor of Lloyd Hall (next door to Nott) has that small food court that takes Dining Dollars. I really like that place…nice places to sit, computers to use, and a quiet lounge area in the back.</p>

<p>Yep, Lloyd for a quick cinnamon roll was a go to place for son freshman year as he adjusted to college life.</p>

<p>As a sophomore, he’s really enjoying his lunches at Bryant Hall, where he can get grapes! Mom is so happy he is eating some fruit!</p>