Can we Take summer classes before we start Fall 2013 at a&m

<p>I have some classes i could take in my current that would really help me gett better cllases at a&m. But I am not sure if I can take it...so can anyone who knows about it help me?</p>

<p>Why don’t you just take those classes at your local community college?</p>

<p>Actually I was talking about my community college, that if i could take classes at my community college in summer before i move on to A&M. I heard rumours that we are not supposed to take classes in summer because A&M would have already audited our transcripts and all. One of the advisers I emailed told me that I could take it…so you think so too right? @Izelkay</p>

<p>you can, but your NSC dates might coincide with the classes you are taking during the summer… and you don’t want to miss any summer classes because they are so condensed already. plus you register for fall classes during your NSC so if your summer classes don’t end until after the NSC, you are not going to get scheduling advantages, not to mention it will take a couple weeks for A&M to process the transcripts from your cc. </p>

<p>I took classes during the summer before going to A&M and I regret it…I did not plan ahead for the NSC and missing 1 week of summer class is so not worth it…!</p>

<p>Yeah, you can. But, as the poster above said, make sure your NSC date and your classes don’t interfere with each other.</p>

<p>They are starting to clamp down on this. If the CC states you are a freshman then A&M declares you a freshman the state will know. You can only be a 1st semester freshman once. So be careful this loop hole is closing.</p>