Can you guys please chance me! I really need some advice!!

<p>What are my chances for Early Decision and Regular Decision and University Honors (1-10, 10 being great)</p>

<p>SAT: 2210 (720CR, 780M, 710W, 10E)
Unweighted GPA (out of 4.0): Freshman (3.33) Sophomore (3.79) Junior (4) Overall: 3.70
Weighted GPA: Freshman (3.33) Sophomore (4.07) Junior (4.71) Overall: 4.32
AP (grade on Exam): Computer Science (1) World History (5) Statistics (4) Chemistry (4) U.S. History (5) English (4)
Total Number of AP's (until Junior Year) : 6
Senior Course load: AP's with 1 or 2 honors
Extracurricular: Chess Club, Computer Club, Debate Team, French Club, Model U.N., National Honor Society, Science Honor Society, Science Olympiad, Lots of Community Service at Local Hospital, and 1 year of Job Experience, LOTS OF BASKETBALL
Awards: 3rd Place at Science Fair Regional (10th), 1st Place Science Fair Regional (11th) Awards for Student of the Year in Various Classes
State: Virginia
School Type: Public
Ethnicity: Indian
Hooks : First Generation, how in India we started a organization that teaches young children about the western lifestyle and tries molding them into good citizens (i teach every summer since 8th grade)</p>

<p>I know my freshman years grades sucked and that has affected my total gpa HOWEVER there is a significant increase in GPA since then..do you think UVA would consider this growth as an advantage??</p>

<p>PLEASE CHANCE AND GIVE ME ADVICE!!!
PLEASE!!!!!!!!</p>

<p>You would certainly qualify for Honors, and as for ED or RD admissions, what area of VA are you from? I know Northern VA tends to rank higher and thus the standards are higher. Otherwise, you certainly seem to have a very competitive application. An upward trend in grades is always a good thing.</p>

<p>I noticed you posted this in the UVA forum also (as evidenced by your question "do you think UVA would consider..."). All I can tell you there is that they actually count the letter grades, and are not too keen on seeing ANY Cs at all. But perhaps for instate they let one or two slide?</p>

<p>yeah im form FairFax County which is fairly competitive
do you think I can safely consider VT honors as a good destination?</p>

<p>oh and for freshman year I didnt have any C's..the grades were: B, B, B+, B, B+, A, B+
and all the core classes were honors</p>

<p>btw srry for the typo
i really didn't mean it..i really hope it didnt offend anyone (srry if it did)
I was jus could type all that over again</p>

<p>hahah people chance me more!!</p>

<p>You're definitely in and honors too.</p>

<p>ever heard of copy and paste???</p>