Can't register for Bama Bound?

It’s telling me I’m not eligible?

It says registration will be in “early Feb” . Today is Feb 1…it may not yet be open.

We couldn’t get in to registration either. I’m just trying to hash out the best dates.

My roommate is able to look at his though

^^ your roommate is looking at what? The list of dates are there, but I don’t think you can register.

When ds goes into his mybama account, on the “Home” tab there is a link about mid-page to register for Bama Bound. When he clicks into that, we get this message: “Freshmen and transfer students who have been admitted to UA for the summer/fall 2016 semester may register for Bama Bound. Our records indicate that you are not admitted as a Freshmen or Transfer student for summer/fall 2016.”

I think we will just wait another day or two before contacting UA. Seems like the system might not have rolled over yet, or is glitched somehow?

Same message for us; I think they are prepping to open Bama Bound registration in the next couple of days. The GoBama page indicates that it will open in “early February” which is any day now. :wink:

I will be looking there every day until it opens up.

http://orientation.ua.edu/registration/

This morning some students were able to register while others were not. Someone contacted Admissions, and they were told the registration was not supposed to be open yet. Shortly afterwards, they closed the registration. It should open up again in early February. No exact date was given.