Can't see spring bill

<p>Is anyone else having trouble viewing the spring bill? I followed all the directions to find it, and it only lists fall. He did just register for classes Friday, so maybe the bill is not up yet? Should I call?</p>

<p>Spring bills are not yet available. Your son will get an email when they are and you will get an automated phone call about a week before the due date if his bill hasn’t already been paid.</p>

<p>I saw somewhere that the spring bills will be online Nov. 21st.</p>

<p>Son and I got emails that bill was available and due nov. 11. I will give it a few days.</p>

<p>I checked the email and it said his oct monthly billing was available. Since we don’t get a monthly bill I assumed it was for next semester.i’ll check tomorrow</p>

<p>3kidsinhs: The bill due on Nov. 11, at least the one that my son got, is a charge from a class from the fall semester (he made a switch after classes started).</p>

<p>*I checked the email and it said his oct monthly billing was available. Since we don’t get a monthly bill I assumed it was for next semester.i’ll check tomorrow *</p>

<p>Because kids incur various charges during a semester, Bama issues monthly online bills…those charges can be: parking tickets, meal plan additions, course changes, etc. </p>

<p>I routinely checked my kids’ accts for any adjustments.</p>