Capital one bowl

<p>hey i noticed that alabama’s bowl game is tomorrow…good luck you guys!</p>

<p>roll tide! :D</p>

<p>Instead of having a tailgating party, we’ll be having our traditional black eye peas and cabbage with family during the game. But we’ll still be yelling Roll Tide when Bama gets their first downs! Happy New Year to all and enjoy the game!</p>

<p>Happy New Year everyone!</p>

<p>Roll Tide!</p>

<p>Happy New Year Y’all! We will have our flag flying until the snow starts falling again :slight_smile:
Roll Tide!</p>

<p>A friend of mine asked me the other day if I was going to feel conflicted during today’s game (I went to grad school at Michigan State). There was only one response that made sense to me. </p>

<p>Roll Tide.</p>

<p>Malanai, LOL!</p>

<p>Roll tide roll!!!</p>

<p>^^^Indeed! (And God bless my poor Spartans :))</p>

<p>Roll Tide Roll!</p>

<p>blowout haha…i thought it would be closer than that…poor sparty…</p>

<p>That was what some folks around here might call a “country boy as_ whoopin”!. lol</p>

<p>Seemed that Coach Saban was slightly upset at the last 'bama touchdown. I was kind of glad they at least got a few points. Roll Tide
Now my alma matter (sp?) UCONN isn’t doing too well in the Fiesta bowl. But, at least they have a some points, its not a total blowout.</p>

<p>Yes…Saban was upset at the last Bama touchdown. The other coach is a friend and he didn’t want to look like he was piling on (not a Saban thing…unlike Urban Meyer). But, once someone has the ball and clear shot at the endzone, you can’t expect him to take a knee…lol. It’s not like Bama was throwing Hail Mary’s into the end zone.</p>

<p>I think this was a rare game where there were no field goals. Unusual for Bama.</p>

<p>Hey…did you see the ONE TIME Saban smiled during a game (he never smiles during games…LOL). It was when Greg McElroy blocked a Spartan to let Ingram (or maybe Julio?? not sure who) get by. I’m sure that both Nick and Greg were super happy that Greg’s last game went so well for him.</p>

<p>Yeah I saw that. Wasn’t it voted play of the game or something as well?</p>

<p>Ah I loved that play sooooo much!! Greg went straight up in that guys face, a full on block! Saban must have been really giddy to smile like that. He normally has a poker face on during the games. I’m going to miss Greg next year. I enjoyed cheering for him, especially since he is a fellow Texan!</p>