Capstone Scholars Day

<p>DS and I had been to Bama for a personalized tour/meetings/sitting in on classes day in November (the last college on a four school swing that week - we almost didn’t make it to T-Town due to overload), and after that he was 90% sure. </p>

<p>However, we came back as a family for Capstone Scholars. Arrived Thursday night, had personal meetings, etc. Friday, and DS and DH went to Capstone Scholars on Saturday (one parent per student) while I relaxed. He met several other students he enjoyed, one of whom later became a roommate. We were able to go to church Sunday and make some connections there (important to us), and were glad that we’d had such a good look before making the final decision. DS is very pleased to be at Bama - Roll Tide!</p>

<p>Really wish DS could attend (would LOVE to get out of Michigan in Jan. for a few days!) but it is the weekend before finals. He is hoping to participate in the honor band event in February, though. Hopefully, he will meet some kids there who will become friends/roommates.</p>

<p>Add me to the list of students that owe M2CK a world of thanks. THANKS M2CK! </p>

<p>I think we are coming the week after CSD since I am off school 1/23 and I am lucky enough to be part of Maryland General Assembly Page Program and will already miss 2 weeks of school for that. </p>

<p>Senior year has not been a time to sit back and relax by any means.</p>

<p>I’ll be there. Hopefully, I’ll get there a day or two early so I can get a personalized tour on Friday, and then do CSD on Saturday.</p>