Case Western Reserve Admissions Regular Decision Fall 2022

Applying regular decision to Case Western Reserve in 2022? This is a space for the members of the class of 2026 to ask questions, swap stats, and share news and admissions updates with others applying to Case Western Reserve.

How do your application stats compare to students admitted last year? Take a look at the chart below and then share your stats, activities and more.

Case Western Reserve 2021 Admissions Statistics
Mean Unweighted GPA 3.8
Admitted Students in Top 10% of Graduating Class 70%
Admissions Test Policy Submitting test scores is optional
Applicants Submitting SATs 69%
Applicants Submitting ACTs 49%
Waitlist Yes

A Note on Admissions Data: We get our data from Peterson’s. If any of the data seems off, this wiki-post allows registered CC members to edit, update, or add useful information, like admissions and decisions dates and additional stats. If you have different info from a reputable source, feel free to update this post. To make changes, just click Edit in the lower right corner.

To learn more about academics, student life, tuition and aid, or admissions at Case Western Reserve, visit their school profile on CC College Search.

2 Likes

How long does it take to get the portal email ?

The portal says decision date is March 19.

Anyone know if decisions really come on Saturday the 19th? None of the other colleges seem to have weekend decisions

To me, it’s gonna be a very normal weekend, knowing very well that Case Western will waitlist me

Just got confirmation results come out Saturday 19th.

1 Like

Did you get an email? Don’t believe my D has yet

CWRU does do weekend admissions. ED1 was a Saturday at noon. EA was during the holiday break. ED2 is a staggered thing but my daughter’s came unannounced on a Saturday when the finalist to the professional program heard.

I did not get an email either

In my PPSP rejection letter, they said Regular Decision would be around March 20th so give or take a day is reasonable

1 Like

They also said that they offer admission to a significant amount of students who were rejected to PPSP, to the fall 2022 term

1 Like

Yes, the AO told me .

Is anyone able to log into Case Canvas. You have to first log into your applicant portal, and then go to the canvas at this link: canvas.case.edu
Not sure if it means anything though

I can answer this one since they were playing the same game for ED and EA rounds - most people can access Canvas and I believe it is all people that can access it. The few in EA that thought they couldn’t got accepted as did many they could. People that could and couldn’t were also rejected and deferred. CWRU creates a single log in system so once you have a portal your credentials go everywhere.

Oh and as an FYI my daughter was deferred EA and accepted ED2. There was no notice when ED2 would happen because it’s almost like a rolling thing but the morning she got her acceptance the system was letting her sign up for the accepted student weekends. Of note this also happened the day she got deferred but once the deferral was revived she couldn’t sign up. That reopened the morning that she was admitted and both times prior to getting the decision.

4 Likes

So the belief is RD decisions will be released this Saturday, 3/19 around Noon? Is it me or has the wait be soooooooooooooo very long?

4 Likes

It’s been long. Anyone else stop getting emails from case lately? I’m wondering if just me or they have stopped the emails

They do that every year when it comes close to decision time, and whether or not you are receiving their emails is not indicative one way or the other on admission.

4 Likes

Just got an email from case that decision is coming out tomorrow starting 12 pm ET.

5 Likes

Yup. The long wait will finally be over. :+1:

1 Like