Case Western Reserve Class of 2023 EA Results Thread

@AggieHope123 cool, thanks. good luck!

When I spoke to admissions on Monday, they told me that they send an email with the link, but the link is just to the regular portal that you already have access to.

So, even if you haven’t received the email yet, you can log on at 8 pm to check the status.

Does anyone have any idea how many students are accepted from the EA applicants? When I look at stats it shows a 30% acceptance rate but not sure if it’s a bit higher for EA and how that compares to ED.
My son is going to a concert tonight at his high school so I’m sure he won’t check his status until after 9pm. He is anticipating three decisions this week.

As per bigfuture.com, stats are: (Admitted / Applied)
ED: 182 / 485
EA: 4979 / 11419

the site is bigfuture.collegeboard.org

Good luck everyone!

@atlutd Yea i really hope so:) @jujuhomo Yes it is sent to atheletes but it is not only for RD it is for ED also, Ill send u a message of
the letter:) . 8 HOURS!!!

Btw guys I just wanted to ask whether it is confirmed coming out today or can it come tommorow? Hope the answer is no

I thought the email said that they would begin sending at 8pm, so I imagine it would go in waves

I’m so NERVOUS, gosh! I’d be way too ecstatic if I get in. This is my reach, but favorite school by far.

Good point, @Proudmom2023. I’m guessing they don’t want their servers hit all at once?

Welp, deferred from Michigan. Here I am!

4 hours wait!!!

You heard something already @aprototype? Good luck with regular decision. Have you seen this article? Might want to be pro-active https://www.collegeconfidential.com/articles/were-you-deferred/?fbclid=IwAR1YKRMGTkvhYjNSj6cpk99ER1AgESvtmvkxFwAu7xlgeZhpbKeWypBsRWQ

@div3athelete How do you send messages in this forum? Would you mind sharing your letter with me also? Good luck!

@atlutd Thank you kindly! I already have my LoCI ready to send and hoping for the best! Still love Case and it would be wonderful to get in.

Good luck to everyone!

@aprototype deferred from Michigan as well. Also sending an LOCI. Hoping for good news from CWRU; but this is also a reach school for me.

Accepted to mich! I hope u all get good news don’t get disappointed by deferrals or rejections I’ve been rejected and deferred to quite a few schools now u just gotta keep having hope

Good luck @equationlover and everyone else waiting on their decisions!