Case Western Reserve Early Decision/Action for Fall 2022 Admission

Deferred. 35 ACT, 4.5 WGPA, medically-related EC’s.

i always just look up [school name] applicant status portal! hope this helps :slight_smile:

1 Like

Also with an in-person campus tour and multiple online information sessions.

Yea sure!

1580 SAT / 4.0 UW GPA / Social Sciences ECs / Research with social justice community centers

1 Like

Son admitted!! + $29K scholarship. 1510/3.8uw/4.2w/great ECs
Proud Parent :slight_smile:

7 Likes

If you applied to PPSP program then the decisions will not be released now.

2 Likes

Also deferred. 4.4 GPA / 1590 / 36

1 Like

got deferred.
4.4 w gpa/test opt

Also $31.5 annual scholarship :tada::tada::tada:

5 Likes

Do you think it is yield protection given your excellent stats?

2 Likes

Do accepted students get PS at the end of their letters? I got one that said “your history club will benefit [school name] for years to come”

3 Likes

I got a PS too but about colorguard (my sport)

2 Likes

Deferred. 1570/3.9/4.77

My son deferred. ACT 36, 4.0UW, 4.9W, 11 APs, President of several clubs, Eagle Scout.
Did in person tour, interview, etc. A bit perplexed! Congrats to those who were accepted!

2 Likes

Wow- so many kids with excellent stats being deferred. We are in the RD pool (never applied EA).

Clearly, he will get in somewhere higher up and will not eventually matriculate at CWRU. So I guess they deferred him.

Did anyone who was deferred or accepted do an interview? Wondering if that played into their decision.

My son did an interview and thought it went well…who knows!

4.0UW/5+W/1570. In top 2% of class with 15AP and several awards.
Deferred. :man_shrugging:t4:

This smells like yield protection… I see here lot of deferrals for kids with very good stats.

Since this is EA round , may be Case is sensing that it’s not first choice for these students else they would have done ED

8 Likes