Case Western Reserve University Early Decision for Fall 2023 Admission

Son is in with the University scholarship!!!

7 Likes

My son forgot his portal login. Does the email say if accepted or not?

1 Like

I got in!!! 36k a year with the University Scholarship

10 Likes

Son was deferred, totally fine with it. So were his 2 friends: one a stats superstar/NMSF and the other a very good TO applicant. Thatā€™s the outcome they all expected.

3.98UW/4.5W; 1510 SAT; Class rank 3% (big school); 6 APs, 1 CC class; Meh ECs: jobs, academic teams, music, almost no leadership; Good essay (I think?)

2 Likes

What were your stats

congrats to all who were accepted!
if you got deferred like I did, keep your head up and remember Case is still in the running for us!
if you got rejected, itā€™s alright, because thereā€™s somewhere else thatā€™s waiting for you to call them home <3

i wish everyone the absolute best!!

10 Likes

Stats?

Son didnā€™t get in. It was a reach for him and heā€™s good with it! Congrats to everyone who was accepted :heart:

4 Likes

Yay! D23 in with 29.5k University scholarship :smile:

4 Likes

My daughters stats are 4.0 uw, 34 ACT, top of her class, NMSF, lots of volunteering, every AP she could take with all 5s.
She was deferred at MIT the other day so she needed this!
33k University scholarship

6 Likes

My kid was deferred and heā€™s practically jumping for joy because he wasnā€™t denied. Go figure :rofl:
Heā€™s withdrawing his application.
Stats: 4.07 w, 32 ACT, the usual range of ECs and APs.

4 Likes

My son got deferred to. We have submitted only FAFSA not CSS Profile. Will this be a reason. Any idea?

1 Like

Yield
Management?
NMSF?

1 Like

In, with 37k/merit!
Thrilled and surprised

6 Likes

Honestly, I donā€™t know, but there was a CSS deadline you had to meet. Iā€™m not sure what that does to the admission chances.

1 Like

Deferred. 4.5/1560, NMSF, campus visit, CS, no hooks.

2 Likes

stats?

1 Like

oops wrong person. how do I delete this? lol

My son is in the basement practicing his flute while I wait on pins and needles and stalk this thread! lol

This was the only school that gave him an interview so far and it went well. Crossing fingers. Congrats to all who got in, deferred. Onwards and upwards to everyone else.

2 Likes

ahaha dw abt it