CBH Finalist Visit

<p>The date on the UA website is for 2012. Does anyone know when the finalist visit will be held for 2013?</p>

<p>Thanks!</p>

<p>Usually it’s about the 3rd weekend in February…but that’s not assured.</p>

<p>It’s the 24th/25th of February. I know it’s premature since the invitations won’t be out for a while, but there was a risk of double booking with an interview for a special program at another university.</p>

<p>Fortunately, the other university has three dates (including the date of the CBH finalist visit), so we were able to schedule around it just in case my S gets some good news from UA.</p>

<p>riprorin - where did you get that info? I thought in years past it was usually presidents weekend so the kids were off on Monday anyway, but that would be 2/17-18. Did you call or is it listed on the website somewhere?</p>

<p>Those dates are Sunday and Monday. Is this correct. The other scholarship we applied to will have its scholarship invitational on Sat the 23rd. I am hoping that he won’t have to choose.</p>

<p>I got the information on the dates from Allison.</p>

<p>Did she give any indication of the date invitations will go out to the finalists?</p>

<p>I think she said 2 - 3 weeks.</p>

<p>Great! Thanks!</p>