CBH Live!

<p>I realized too late that this was going on. But I did get to catch some of the presentations Friday evening. They were awesome! The kids did a great job. I was most impressed by how they handled questions, too. Wow, that takes guts to get up there and do a presentation. So proud of you guys. You did an awesome job!</p>

<p>Will the presentations be rebroadcast?</p>

<p>Sent from my SCH-R760 using CC</p>

<p>I believe some of them will be available to view later; at least they have been in prior years.</p>

<p>Will they be able to view later? There were some I missed, and I would really like to catch them. Son was also unable to see his good friends’ presentations because he was in class, and I know he’d like to see them. Please let us know how and when we can see them. Thanks!</p>

<p>There used to be a link on the Honors College page that had about four presentations you could watch. Now instead there are only a few descriptive paragraphs. Perhaps they will update that now -since this year’s 2012 CBH Live is over.</p>

<p>I always thought that they archived these, so the students themselves could later watch and learn about or critique their own speaking abilities.</p>

<p>I agree that it would be nice to be able to catch the ones we missed. I think that a link should be provided on the Honors College page, and then prospective students and parents (current parents too) could watch these presentations. Some are very interesting and almost entertaining, some due to the nature of the material are rather dry. However, if it is your student who is presenting their research then it is always exciting to watch. There are some presentations that are not live streamed due to the proprietary nature of the research.</p>

<p>My D presented this week. I was bummed not to be able to watch. Evidently the company she’s doing the research for had confidentiality / trade secret concerns. :slight_smile:
Still amazed every day the opportunities she’s getting, and how lucky we are to have found UA! Roll Tide, Beat those Leprechauns!!!</p>