CBHP - Accepted or Rejected

<p>In the past, the committee included at least one or two current freshmen CBHers, one or two sophomore CBHers, an upperclassman or two who are or have recently graduated from CBHP and various honors college big names, including Dean Sharpe.</p>

<p>Aw, I hope Dr. Sharpe feels better! Hes an awesome guy…</p>

<p>And does anyone know how many people they invite to come interview?</p>

<p>IIRC, last year 54 or 56 students were invited to attend CBHP finalist weekend.</p>

<p>Thanks SEA_Tide!</p>

<p>Soooo…obviously a long shot but…anyone heard anything?</p>

<p>Is there any possibility they will change the interview weekend due to the late notification?</p>

<p>Email just got sent out! Finalist :d</p>

<p>Congratulations!! When is the weekend?</p>

<p>Sunday the 19th-Monday the 20th</p>

<p>CONGRATS!! I bet they sent out finalist’s first and will follow up w/ the rejection emails. Since we have not gotten one, I am assuming she did not make it.</p>

<p>She is going to be so bummed. Well maybe Emerging Scholars will come thru?</p>

<p>Thanks so much! Im so excited.</p>

<p>And Buzymom, if that is the case, im sure it will come through–everything happens for a reason.</p>

<p>Thanks met2238. You were chosen for cbh and ufe? You must be a super student. Good luck to you. Enjoy your long weekend. Where are you coming from?</p>

<p>Yea, haha thanks cuttlefish, I dont particularly think so, but im just glad they liked me! And im from St. Louis, MO. Im in love with Bama if you couldnt tell!</p>

<p>Congrats to you, met2238 ! Son just found out he is finalist as well. Finally, a good nights sleep…</p>

<p>Thank you, and tell your S congratulations! I can’t wait to meet the both of you! Where are you coming from NRDMOM?</p>

<p>Knoxville, TN. Not nearly as far as yourself. Would love to meet you as well. You flying in?</p>

<p>My daughter got her finalist email today as well! We are excited! :slight_smile: Good luck to all who were selected. YAY!</p>

<p>Yea, NRDMOM, we are gonna fly. It’ll just be easier than making the 8 hour trip.</p>

<p>And NMSFdad, Congrats to you and your D as well! Hopefully we will get the pleasure of meeting all of you in a week or two!</p>

<p>Congrats to NRDMOM’s S and NMSFdad’s D. RTR!</p>

<p>My son did make finalist! Not all emails released at the same time, his did not arrive until 6:30 eastern. So re-check your email’s!</p>

<p>vlines…sorry to hear that. </p>

<p>No email received here at all! Wondering what is going on. 7pm Central time here.</p>