CBHP and STEM MBA together? Help!

<p>Lisa, I would have to ask my D how she knew which courses the CBHP classes would replace. I am referencing a paper that I keep on the classes she has taken so far. Stay tuned! :)</p>

<p>Cuttlefish123 - I will be interested to hear what she says. I e-mailed Dr. Cordes, and he said that S will not need to take CS 121, but that the substitution for CS 351 is “not appropriate.” If your D got permission to do that I would love to know who she talked to so I can send S to talk to them. :)</p>

<p>Either way, maybe he will just not take CS 351 next semester, and hope that he can exempt it later. It’s only 2 credits so he can always take it later.</p>

<p>My paper only has her flowchart and the CS 351 crossed out with a CBH next to it. I can’t find confirmation on her Degreeworks so my paper copy must be in error. Sorry!
At least you have confirmation on CS 121. Good luck to your S and congratulations to him on making it into CBHP.</p>

<p>Thanks all! S will finally be home tonight from the music festival where he’s been since the email came on Thursday. Looking forward to finally sitting down with him to discuss all of this! </p>

<p>As always, I really appreciate the feedback from this board. What an incredible resource this forum is! Best board on CC, by far. :)</p>

<p>Just an update if anyone is interested - my S is going to participate in CBH and is very excited about it. Interestingly, the welcome e-mail he received from Mrs. Batson says that CBH 101 and 102 are “direct substitutions” for CS 150, 250 and 350. S has AP credit for 150 and 250 already. CS 350 and 351 are the same class, just different programming languages, and only one or the other is required for the CS major. S will call to confirm, but it looks like he won’t actually need to take CS 351 after all.</p>

<p>Mrs. Batson also recommended that he drop the UH 155 class, so I think he will drop that as well. After all is said and done, he will end up with 15.5 credits plus 1 for AA, which I think is a good amount for first semester freshman year. I guess he could always add a 1 or 2 credit honors seminar, but I doubt that he will.</p>

<p>Thanks again for all the help!</p>

<p>Congrats to your son! My Chem E major daughter will also be participating in CBH and is very excited to be a part of it.</p>