Cbhp

<p>

</p>

<p>Wouldn’t receive their letter in time for what? I mean, what is the time constraint that she was referring to?</p>

<p>Mrs. Batson is trying very hard to let everyone know if they were admitted to CBHP by the end of March aka Thursday. </p>

<p>Loring, there is a possibility that the letter-sorting machine didn’t read far enough down to see you had the Box Number listed. For a thank you letter, it is perfectly fine to just write the recipients name and title (the latter is optional), along with the address. USPS and campus mail are generally very good about finding the correct destination for mail; but sometimes mail will be delivered to the wrong department or automatically marked Return to Sender.</p>

<p>SimpleLife … I believe the last communication we received about notification specifically said notifications would be made by the end of March AND that she would be attempting to directly contact those that she felt that the USPS may not be able to deliver on time. That is what I’m referring to.</p>

<p>^Okay. Thanks, Dad2ILD. I didn’t actually see the email. My son just told me about it – that notifications would be made by the end of March. I wonder what she meant? Unable to deliver on time for WHAT? Oh well. We should all know soon enough! (I hope.)</p>

<p>^^^ I read the e-mail, and it is in reference to the fact that everyone, accepted or not, will receive a letter in the mail. But if that letter would not arrive by March 31st, then she would send e-mails. So … today or tomorrow! Fingers CROSSED!!!</p>

<p>Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers said it best - ‘The waiting is the hardest part’!!</p>

<p>Who went and quoted my Tom on the Bama board? Roll Tide!!!
(55 concerts and counting since 1981)</p>

<p>^ Well at least if we get through the move-in days early, we can all get together and listen to some great music. :)</p>

<p>Have all of you received your reimbursements for the interview trip? I know nic did but we haven’t. We have a real mail problem in our little town and would appreciate your help. Thanks much!</p>

<p>We have not received ours yet either and we are in South Texas.</p>

<p>No reimbursement here in NC.</p>

<p>No check in Illinois …</p>

<p>Mail’s in. News is not.</p>

<p>Guess we find out the 31st.</p>

<p>All, we sent Mrs. Batson an email earlier today because we are on vacation this week. She said she is still waiting on the final approved list and that notice will come by email. So check those accounts often!</p>

<p>Thanks Dad2ILD.</p>

<p>D’s college decision just got a lot more complicated with acceptances from Stanford and Yale. Never in our wildest dreams would we have anticipated acceptances at these schools. However looks like there might be one CBHP position open up IF she is offered one and IF we decide that we can afford one of these other top schools. Good luck everyone else waiting on the CBHP decisions.</p>

<p>Congrats to your D POP!</p>

<p>I think that might be on of the reasons they are waiting to announce. They want to make sure all the Ivy acceptances are in so they don’t have to turn people down, then call them back and say “Oops we goofed, a spot opened and we want you after all.” Makes sense, but it sure is tough on those that are sure they are going to Bama. Let us know where she ends up going, quite a selection to choose from. :)</p>

<p>MidwestPop: Congrats to your D! It’s nice to have choices :)</p>

<p>Wow, Pop, that’s awesome! Congratulations!</p>

<p>MidwestPop: Congratulations!!! Your daughter must be so proud and happy! As your daughter comes to her final decision know that we wish her well,
Roll Tide!</p>

<p>Thanks everyone. This is certainly an unexpected turn from a few weeks ago when we paid our Alabama deposit and applied for OA. We simply did not anticipate acceptances at these other schools. Now I just wish they had the wonderful merit aid that UA offers. I’ll let you all know where she ends up and, again best of luck to you with the CBHP decisions. It looks like an AWESOME opportunity.</p>