Cbhp

<p>Opening champagne here. Woo Hoo!</p>

<p>Congrats SimpleLife! The wait was hard. Pass on the congrats to your son!</p>

<p>Thanks, loring! You too, to yours! It’s pretty great news. :)</p>

<p>I got in! Exciting stuff haha.</p>

<p>^Congrats, crazy! Nice!!</p>

<p>Okay, Congrats to Loring, SimpleLife, and Catdaddy…hope I did not miss anyone. Your students must be so happy and you parents must be so proud. I remember this feeling well from last year. Glad that the wait is over.</p>

<p>Congrats, crazy! Look forward to meeting you along the way…</p>

<p>Congratulations to all who got it. I’m glad your wait is over.</p>

<p>Oh my gosh, I am so happy for y’all!!! Congrats to all…and ROLL TIDE!!!</p>

<p>Congrats to all!!!</p>

<p>Have we heard from Nicolle yet? (fingers crossed!!!)</p>

<p>They must be out celebrating. Yes, I got a PM from Nicolle. Congrats to her D!!! Sorry if I stole their thunder…</p>

<p>^^^</p>

<p>That’s ok…I think she’s the last one on CC we haven’t heard from…hopefully I’m not forgetting anyone!</p>

<p>^Wow. Really? That’s great! Everybody on CC made it in? That’s fantastic news!</p>

<p>Woo hoo. Awesome for all! </p>

<p>Sent from my SPH-D700 using CC App</p>

<p>Congrats everyone! My D also got in. Now the hard part comes…actually deciding which school to attend!! Aaahhh???</p>

<p>Mega-congrats to all!!!</p>

<p>MWPop, how long do you have to decide, May 1?</p>

<p>Idinct, yes May 1st is the date. Booked airfare last night to Yale’s Admitted Student Days on April 13-15 and need to get Stanford’s airfare booked for their Admitted Student Days on April 28-30th. We are still in shock that D has this opportunity. (My checkbook is in shock also!) It just goes to show that you NEVER KNOW what admission folks are looking for!</p>

<p>My son has decided to go to UNC so this will open up a spot in the CBHP. I am happy for his decision but am at the same time a bit sad about him not going to Alabama. I have been following Bama on CC for over a year now and have enjoyed getting to know everyone on this forum. The advice and feedback you all offer about Bama is fantastic. Without CC Bama would have never even been on our radar but as it turned out my son ended up applying only to UNC and Alabama.<br>
I know my son would have gotten a fantastic education at Alabama.
Good luck to all of you and your children.</p>