Cbhp

<p>I’m planning to be a English major, and the go to law school. In looking at CBHP it looks like something potentially interesting, but I’m not really sure if it is something that would be particularly useful in a law career. I’m also hoping to go Greek and I’m not sure about how much time the project would demand, or how difficult it would be to balance with time consuming things such as pledgeship.
If you could please give me your thoughts on the merits of participating in CBHP in my particular situation, it would be very helpful! Thank you.</p>

<p>My D is in CBHP and is a freshman. While she is not in a sorority, many of the other students are. It is manageable, but you will need to be good at time management and be able to set priorities for yourself to keep you on track. For Greeks this particularly important around the busy seasons … Rush, homecoming, etc. when your house will be placing extra demands on members. Don’t shy away though, you won’t regret it! Roll Tide!</p>

<p>RolltideFL, CBHP can definitely be useful in a law career. It allows you to do research in an area of your interest, and that can include law-related research. I know of one student in particular who wants to go to law school. This student did a CBH project related to that field and he and his project director are working on publishing their research. I imagine something like that would only help your chances of getting into law school.</p>

<p>With regards to the Greek system and CBHP, there are a few students every year who participate in both. Some have been incredibly successful in both programs. Others, however, have found it very difficult to balance both. It’s all about knowing what you can do and being able to, like Dad2ILD said, manage your time.</p>