<p>Congratulations!</p>

<p>Yea!!! </p>

<p>Congrats!!! </p>

<p>Now you have to fit in CBH into your BB tentative schedule. :)</p>

<p>Happy Days! Congrats to your DD!</p>

<p>Awesome! Happy dance to you both.</p>

<p>Congrats Sniner. Son has thoroughly enjoyed it.</p>

<p>Congratulations to your D! RTR!!</p>

<p>Thank you all so much!! She is so excited. It’s so fun to watch all of her hard work pay off and her dreams come true. </p>

<p>Thanks to EVERYONE on this board, especially Mom2k. </p>

<p>Roll Tide!!!</p>

<p>Sniner: Congrats to your daughter!!</p>

<p>Roll Tide!</p>

<p>WOW! Just curious, if it’s not to personal to tell us, what brought this about?</p>

<p>Great news! Congratulations.</p>

<p>Areomom-</p>

<p>Not sure I understand your question. My daughter was wait listed for CBHP back in February, and received an email today telling her she was selected. </p>

<p>She did send a hand written note to Dr. Sharpe last week to let him know she was still interested and looked forward to hopefully speaking with him at her Bama Bound. </p>

<p>We are just so thankful and excited!</p>

<p>Congratulations! Your D will do very well in CBHP.</p>

<p>Yes, that was the explanation I was looking for: what it was that perhaps took place over the last 2-3 months to get her off the waitlist and into the programme, if anything. Perhaps the personal letter did it, who knows. My S was also on waitlist. Looking forward to hearing how it all works out for everyone that is in similar position. Thanks.</p>

<p>Congrats, Sniner!! And good luck to your son, aeromom. Hopefully he’ll get good news as well.</p>

<p>The list is probably just that -a list of the names of the students in the order that they would have been selected if there were more openings. Now that students are finalizing their college choices, some kids who were previously selected for the CBHP might drop out, then CBH will fill those vacancies from the list.</p>

<p>If you, as the student, are still interested, It would not hurt to send an email expressing your continued interest. I do know of one student who did not learn that she got off the waitlist till August. Students continue to change their minds and circumstances change, so keep a dialog open with Dr. Sharpe to express your desire to be in CBH. If you should get in, don’t forget that you will have to change your schedule to accommodate the CBH class.</p>

<p>D just got the email that she is being selected for CBHP too!! WOW have to say that we are honestly stunned. LOL Did not think that it would happen…I texted D to tell her after I saw the postings here and decided to just check her emal. She called me during her common plan break and I could hear her voice shaking she was so excited. </p>

<p>Nice way to start the day!</p>

<p>busymom3: Congratulations to your daughter, so glad that she is excited, she will love it!! Don’t forget to schedule in the class…</p>

<p>Wow, I am so excited for all of you that are getting in. Don’t forget to bring business attire.</p>

<p>I will suggest that when you accept your CBH placement add a small note of thanks and appreciation to your email.</p>