CBHP'ers or Parents of Such

<p>DS’s CBH Monday class begins at 6pm. 2 of his alternates (both UHP) end at 6:pm. Is there any way this can happen? How flexible are the instructors with a time issue like this? I think there may have been mention on another thread but I just can’t find it.</p>

<p>I have NO idea how that smiley face got there!</p>

<p>My son had two roommates with a similar problem. They spoke with the 6 p.m. instructor, explaining the situation. Also, they talked to their professor of the earlier class to see if they could sit in the back and leave a minute or two before the rest of the class left. The two professors did not seem to have an issue with this.</p>

<p>"iDS’s CBH Monday class begins at 6pm. 2 of his alternates (both UHP) end at 6m. "</p>

<p>Wow…didn’t know that there are classes that end “on the hour”. As momreads says, contact the profs. I would also look to see if either UHP class is located close to the CBH class for a quick walk. </p>

<p>I think the smiley face happened because you put something in front of a )</p>

<p>So - it’s better to register first, and ask questions later?</p>

<p>Well, you can email the UHP profs, tell them the situation, and ask if they intend to end class at 6pm or a few minutes before.</p>

<p>NRDMOM, isn’t your child in my CBH class (2016)? ie. taking CBH 101?</p>

<p>Yes, Iterry, I think we’ve PMd. I’ve heard great things about the CBH 101 instructor, and was wondering if anyone knew if he was flexible for this kind of thing. Guess we may be finding out.</p>

<p>Well I’m not sure who told you our class is at 6…Everywhere I’ve seen it I’ve seen the options being 12-12:50 or 1-1:50.</p>

<p>^^^There are two sections and each section is MWF and also meets additionally at 6pm on Mondays. You need to do a lookup on that class again.</p>

<p>It is the type of class where you may need all the classroom time. I also recall that tests may have been given during that 6pm slot. Anyone else recall that?</p>

<p>Both CBH classes meet together at 6pm. D said they met every Monday night. It was used as a regular class period. Not specific to tests.</p>