CC African students??

<p>I’m guessing you were thinking about the Brazil v North Korea game. That was definitely a big *** moment.</p>

<p>I actually have complaints about the Brazil v. Korea game, but my qualms with Argentina’s coaching still stand.</p>

<p>Argentina 4 </p>

<h2>South Korea 1</h2>

<p>Bad coaching, huh?</p>

<p>Let’s not start this again. It’s Korea, for crying out loud.</p>

<p>If there was good coaching, Korea would not have been allowed to score.</p>

<p>^ haha, not to sound weird/creepy but you’re one of my favorite CC posters… …of course after PlattsburghLoser lol…</p>

<p>I’ve never met a dumb nigerian in my life. They’re all sooo smart and talented hahaah (not to stereotype).</p>

<p>How many of you guys are first generation? (I am).</p>

<p>Well, eastafrobeauty, you haven’t met my younger brother.</p>

<p>I’m first generation Nigerian.</p>

<p>

By that logic only Uruguay has good coaching since they’ve been the only team that hasn’t allowed their opponent to score. </p>

<p>BTW, Argentina beat Greece 2 nil and are the only team in the World Cup so far to win all three of their matches. That doesn’t sound like bad coaching to me.</p>

<h2>

I’m not first-gen. My parents are very educated, but none of their parents went past middle school.</h2>

<p>edit: 1,000th post. :D</p>

<p>Well, looks like this World Cup isn’t going too well for Africa :&lt;/p>

<p>And oops, I meant to say first generation American, not Nigerian.</p>

<p>^yeah. Algeria, Ghana, and C</p>

<p>^ I meant first gen. American :D</p>

<p>@ Harambee: How’s your college search going? (I think I remember you’re a '15-er :slight_smile: )</p>

<p>^oh, thanks for clarifying. My college search is going alright, I suppose. I’m just trying to narrow down my list of schools, but I haven’t had a chance to do much since I’ve been just chilling during my summer so far.</p>

<p>^ same here :slight_smile: but I’m most likely going to be a transfer though…to where I’m still deciding. I basically want to go to a school that I’ll be very happy at. :)</p>

<p>Hey guys!! I’m first generation Ghanaian, and am looking forward to Saturday when Ghana plays the US in the World Cup!! :slight_smile: hehe lol</p>

<p>^should be an exciting match.</p>

<p>so…
ghana’s the only one left…</p>

<p>It was so frustrating watching Ghana play against the US and hearing all of the ignorant things people said. But I can’t say I’m surprised.</p>

<p>Hi all. Looks like I’ve been missing out a lot over here. Well, I’m from Senegal (probably the only one here). I was born and raised and lived there for 18 years :stuck_out_tongue: just came to the States after HS to attend college. I’m also glad to know that there a handful of my African peers over here. Cheers and Go GHANA!</p>

<p>Harambee, I have been justified in my comments, eh? 4:0?! </p>

<p>PWNAGE.</p>