CC Daughter on Homecoming Court

<p>The dear daughter of one of our CC posters has been elected to the UA Homecoming Court!!! Natalie Goodwin is representing the Honors College. Natalie is a darling girl, and will make an excellent representative as Homecoming Queen. So if you’re going to the game cheer for Natalie! She is a sorority and XXXI sister of my daughter, and I know those groups are very proud of her accomplishments.
I’m not going to post who her mom is on this board, as I know she would never come on here and with this news. I wish I had known sooner to campaign on here for votes.
Roll Tide!!</p>

<p>That’s awesome, and congrats to Natalie and her family. She is a good friend of my son’s.</p>

<p>DD and I know, and admire Natalie!!! She has been such a helpful and supportive friend to DD.</p>

<p>Natalie is a wonderful, charming and accomplished young woman!</p>

<p>Natalie Mom, please pm me!!!</p>

<p>YEA Natalie!!! She is a very pretty young lady! </p>

<p>Congrats to a very deserving young lady!</p>

<p>That is wonderful news!! Congrats to Natalie and family!</p>

<p>Thanks for the CC Love, everyone! We are so proud of Natalie and she is extremely honored to represent the Honors College Assembly on the Homecoming Court. We are definitely looking forward to all of the festivities this weekend.</p>

<p>Alabama has been such a perfect place for Natalie. In her sorority and through Honors College activities, she has met many wonderful people (both peers and faculty). They have inspired and encouraged her to be the best person she can be and to take advantage of the many opportunities there are on the UA campus. It truly is a special place. Roll Tide!</p>

<p>Congratulations and Best of Luck!!</p>

<p>Roll Tide!!</p>

<p>Go Natalie! We’re rooting for her! Roll Tide! :)</p>

<p>Congrats to Natalie…and for those who’ve met/seen Momofonly1, you’ll quickly notice where Natalie gets her beauty from.</p>

<p>:)</p>

<p>Roll Tide! Ain’t good news…good?</p>

<p>Y’all are making me blush!</p>

<p>^^^Crimson becomes you. :)</p>

<p>About this time last year, Natalie was our tour guide on our first visit to Bama. She is one of the reasons we loved our tour and the campus and a big influence in our decision. Our dd is a freshman there now, and loving it. Thank you, Natalie and congrats! Well deserved!!</p>

<p>Congratulations to your, D, momofonly1!</p>

<p>That’s so great - congrats and Roll Tide!</p>

<p>malanai - lol!</p>

<p>Thanks everyone for the good wishes and kind words!</p>

<p>Congrats! :)</p>

<p>Momofonly1, I asked my D if she knew your D and she said yes and that your D is a sweetheart! But you probably already knew that right! :)</p>

<p>Roll Tide!</p>

<p>Congrats to Natalie and her family! Very exciting!</p>

<p>Congats to Natalie. How fun for her and her family!</p>