CC Podcast E13>> Roundtable Discussion: What Makes the CC Community Great?

In this episode of the Admitted: The (Official) College Confidential Podcast, I’m excited to bring you a conversation I had with @Lindagaf and @BKSquared. We chatted about why they are still active on College Confidential and what makes our community so special. We have a unique place on the internet thanks to the caring advice from our long-time members.

Listen to all the episodes on Spotify:

Why are you involved with College Confidential? Let us know in the comments below.

What to tell your story on the podcast? Know someone who might be interested in talking about admissions? Let us know.

3 Likes

This was a fun opportunity and i enjoyed being a part of it. Thanks @CC_Jon ! I’m waiting to see if anyone has picked up on @BKSquared 's surprising revelation😉

4 Likes

You mean re the alumni interviews?

1 Like

I was wrong on @BKSquared gender :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

Regarding how interviews are selected, at least at Yale?

Overall, a very enjoyable podcast. Well done.

1 Like

Yep.

Interesting. Would not have thought that my writing comes off as feminine.

I think my default goes to all CC parents as female, unless or until I know otherwise. I’ve been wrong quite a few times.

2 Likes

So many of us have “mom” in our names… Dead giveaway. Or is it? :thinking:

1 Like

Really well done. Congrats to all of you.

1 Like

Do any other Senior Members/Moderators/Forum Champs want to participate in a similar roundtable discussion with @CC_Jon? We really enjoy these community focused episodes. Let me know!

1 Like