CC Technical Problems

<p>Problem With CC Discussion Pages Loading
Hey there, can someone please help with this problem…I can access CC discussion pages via my IPad and android But not via my MacBook Pro. Everything was fine till last night. Now on my MacBook Pro I can get to CC’s main page but when I try to load any “discussion” pages, the page stays blank.</p>

<p>I thought it was my computer and reloaded Safari last night, then another poster contacted me via Facebook and asked the same question as they are having the same problem. They do not use a Mac that I am aware of.</p>

<p>HELP me fix this please</p>

<p>**I posted the above message this morning in the community forum, there are a few replies from others with similar problems but I am assuming that many who are having problems cannot post.</p>

<p>Can someone please help with advice, fixes or getting the technical staff to reply.
Thank you in advance.</p>

<p>A posting on CC’s Facebook page yesterday morning stated “We are aware that some of our members are unable to access our forums due to technical issues this morning. The errors are not affecting all of our users, but please know that our tech team is investigating the issue. We hope to have full access restored soon! Thank you all for being a part of our community!”</p>

<p>Others are commenting on that post that the issues are still not fixed.</p>

<p>The forums went down for me yesterday right around 5:00 central. I could not get in on any computer or my phone. This morning I could get in on my phone, then mid morning I could access the forums using Internet Explorer but not Google Chrome. Now it all seems to be back to normal for me.</p>