CCPA on Bdway

<h2>I just thought I’d repost this FB announcement about recent CCPA success stories, pretty cool.</h2>

<p>What an incredible year it has been for CCPA Theatre Conservatory Alums on Broadway:</p>

<p>-Scott Stangland (Acting MFA) is joining the Broadway cast of ONCE starting in August.
-Courtney Reed (Musical Theatre BFA) is Princess Jasmine in ALADDIN.
-Tucker Worley (Acting BFA) is in the National Tour of MAMMA MIA.
-Damon Gillespie (current Musical Theatre undergrad) is leaving school for one year to do the National Tour of NEWSIES.</p>

<p>BRAVI!!!</p>

<p>So cool! It’s an amazing program. Can’t wait for the fall. Actually I lied. I’m dreading saying goodbye to my youngest. How will I manage without him? Guess we’ll see. :wink: </p>

<p>It is very cool, but also very quiet around the house w/o him. Skype and FB helps and your son will be back periodically for Xmas and so on. We did not have enough money to come back from the Freshman Showcase, but that’s only about a month after they get there, so if you can manage there’s that to look forward to. And, with luck, he’ll be so happy that you will find it hard to be sad around him. </p>

<p>Update: Damon Gillespie just got an offer from the Broadway production of Newsies. </p>

<p>Courtney Reed is also in the 3rd season of Submissions Only (my new favorite show).</p>