Ccpa senior showcase mt

<p>Does CCPA do a Senior showcase in NYC? Specifically for MT?</p>

<p>Hey there. CCPA does a big Chicago showcase each year. Sadly, we do not do a school-sponsored showcase in NYC. However, this year’s seniors have been raising money and they are producing their own showcase this year in NYC. It’s being advised by the President of Stewart Talent Agency.</p>

<p>Thanks for the information. Yes, we had heard that the Senior class is proceeding with a new showcase. Of course, the big problem is to appropriately market it so that you create enough buzz to get the right people to attend. (If a tree falls in the forest…) Working with the talent agency should help. You have a lot of talent there at CCPA and it would be a good thing for you to be able to have a vehicle to showcase that talent. Best of luck!</p>

<p>Hi, I was wondering if there are showcases yet in NYC? This would be a huge consideration for my S.</p>

<p>Hi, @theatermom2015. No, CCPA does not have showcases in New York or LA (or anywhere but Chicago), but my son (sophomore BFA acting) tells me that they do a really good job of bringing in agents from those cities to Chicago. My sense is that CCPA kids work both while and after they graduate to a very high degree, which is, after all, the ultimate point of senior showcases. You can PM me if you want to talk offline, and I’m sure my son would be happy to talk to yours if you’re thinking seriously about this program. </p>