Chance a desperate senior!!

<p>SAT:2250
SAT 2: chem, math 2, span. (all 800's)
ACT: 35
GPA:3.0 W (dismal, i know)-- due a many health and family issues during sophomore year which killed my GPA--- will explain in essays
AP: 13 AP's so far most self studied because my school doeasn't offer them. -- all 5's</p>

<p>Major Awards: AIME 5x qualifier, USAMO 4x qualifier, IMO (silver medal), IBO, IchO, IphO (all gold), AMC 8/10/12: perfect scores, USABO, USACO, USAPO (physics not philosophy)
Intel ISEF-- semifinalist, Siemens Westinghouse-- grand prize winner in 2009 competition</p>

<p>EC's:
Rbotics, math club, science olympiad( all pres. and founder). Soldering Sonograms for the Navy, Volleyball ( played at the olympics and am the junior world champion), Jeans for Japan (founder)-- donated pairs of jeans to japan after its earthquake, Designed an architectural plan for the capital of India after it experienced floods</p>

<p>Race: Indian
Sex: M
International but live in CA </p>

<p>I really really want to attend Texas A&M but am afraid my GPA wont let me. I have been passionate about everything that I have done in high school and will try my best to let that show on my essays. I had a heart transplant when I was very young and during sophomore year I got very very sick because of it including family troubles to top that off.
PLease tell me my chances!! Will chance back</p>

<p>I’ve heard of people getting in with way worse stats then that. Your essay will explain to them why your GPA is like that and your scores on the tests will only help back that up. I’d say your a pretty safe applicant. Just curious though what is your intended major?</p>

<p>Your 35 ACT will get you admitted. Use your essays to tell of your situation. You should have no problem being admitted.</p>