Chance a Junior [US citizen] from overseas interested in Math [and computer science]

As I said, I am not an expert in the California publics (or an expert, period). I do know that admissions are very major dependent at the UCs and that the admissions process for CS has gotten much more competitive even in the last year or two. Below are a few quotes from our resident UC experts from various threads that might illustrate your chances more knowledgably than I can.

The CS majors in L&S has been having lots of issues lately due to overcrowding and they’re anticipating that the requirements related to that major will soon change (a recent thread). If you want to be guaranteed access to CS, the CoE path is the better route to go at Berkeley. The entire College of Engineering rate is likely much higher than the CS rate as well.

This post shows how a CS GPA might be nearly 2 points higher than the rest of the school’s GPA if it’s a popular CS program.

This post was written recently to a student with a 4.0UW GPA/4.56W GPA and a 35 ACT