Chance a self-conscious creative writer for Ivies + LACs

OP, any updates from your tours??

1 Like

I’ve officially committed to Hamilton! thanks to everyone who’s followed me on this journey haha

30 Likes

congratulations! what were factors in choosing hamilton over vassar?

1 Like

we are the champions audio version - YouTube!

1 Like

Congrats, I hope you have a blast at Hamilton! I know that I strongly pushed for Vassar, but both schools are terrific and there is absolutely no wrong choice here. I am saddened to not be able to meet such a talented individual as yourself on Amherst’s campus, but I know that Hamilton’s campus will be all the better because of you!

2 Likes

Excellent choice - both on your part and on their part. I predict that you will have a great time and do great things.

Congratulations and good luck!!

1 Like

You are such a nice person! I always enjoy reading your posts. You are invariably thoughtful, supportive and kind. (Not to mention that you have great insights and are a very good writer).

3 Likes

Thank you! That is so sweet of you to say! :yellow_heart:

1 Like

hi! academically, vassar doesn’t have a formal linguistics program whereas hamilton offers a minor. a lot of it also came down to my admitted student day experiences, to be honest. on my hamilton tour, they talked about how easy it is to do research (even as a freshman), how all professors have open door policies and some even have study spaces right outside their offices, etc. i was a bit worried about hamilton’s lack of work/internship opportunities (because it’s so rural), but every student is assigned a career advisor who helps find internships, and hamilton offers a lot of summer opportunities as well as a domestic study-away internship program in NYC and funding for unpaid summer internships.

5 Likes

Congratulations! I’m glad you found the right fit. :+1: :partying_face:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.