Chance a URM with his FINAL SAT scores?

<p>I live in Florida.
I'm a hispanic jew.</p>

<p>What are my chances for getting into University of Wisconsin-Madison?</p>

<p>GPA 3.4/3.8---- competitive private school that doesn't rank.</p>

<p>Freshman year 6 honors, 6 Bs
Sophomore year 6 honors, 3 As 3 Bs
Junior year 4 honors 2 APs, 3As 3 Bs (Bio AP, APUSH)
Senior year 2 honors 4 APs... (AP French, AP Statistics, AP Government/AP
Macroeconomics, AT Microbiology)</p>

<p>SAT: took twice got 1350/2070 E:11
ACT: took once got a 30 E:10 </p>

<p>^^^
Which one should I send in? </p>

<p>Big Extra Curriculars:
-Volunteered at Memorial children's center for 20 weeks, 2 hours a week. (Sophomore) (Junior)
-Went 4 years in a row to Congres (French competition in Orlando)
-Part of Friends of FRAT, went to autistic child's house for 20 weeks, 2 hours a week. (Sophomore)
-Volunteered at Kesher, a program that provides a an education for children with learning disabilities from pre-school through high school. (Junior)
-Head of snack food drive for children at the respite shelter in Women in Distress of Broward County. Collected over 600 individual snacks. (Junior)
-Head of school supplies drive for children from low income families so they can do school work at an after school daycare. Collected over 1000 supplies. (Junior)
-Volunteered for a month in Fiji, heading various projects for rebuilding communities and the environment. (56 hours, 2009)
-President and Founder of HELP Club, for underprivileged children and battered women (Junior)
-Vice President of FRAT (Fostering Relationships with Autistic Teens and Children) (Junior)</p>

<p>Small Extra Curriculars:
-Treasurer of Green Team (Freshman)
-NHS Member
-National French Honors Society Member
-National Science Honors Society
-NFL (National Forensic League) Member</p>

<p>I want to major in Biology.</p>

<p>Is my URM status (hispanic) very beneficial?</p>

<p>Thank you!</p>

<p>Religion has no role in a public U’s selection process. Being an URM does, so yes, being Hispanic helps. Your proposed major doesn’t matter, either. Your EC’s do not hinder you, a lack would as most UW accepted students will have found time for them along with getting good grades. Concentrate on doing your best work in class and on AP exams to have the best academic credentials you can. This will help you have the best foundation for any college and improving grades do matter. You not only want to be accepted, you want to do well in college so learning the most you can in HS is best.</p>