Chance an OOS Engineering Priority Applicant

<p>Indian Male, Out of State, Undecided Engineering</p>

<p>ACT - 33 (35E;32M;27R;36S)</p>

<p>SAT2 - chem 760;math2 760 (didn't send these in obviously)</p>

<p>GPA - UW 3.4;W 3.8</p>

<p>Class Rigor - Very intense throughout. Taking 5 APs this year, and most students take 3 maximum.</p>

<p>APs - Chem5; Language3 (meh); Environmental Science (self study) TBA</p>

<p>College Board lost my AP environmental science score, so I have to retake the test December 5th, so they won't see this score for priority admissions.</p>

<p>Senior Schedule:
1.)AP Calc BC
2.)AP Literature
3.)AP Computer Science
4.)Spanish Three
5.)AP Econ (Micro and Macro in one class)
6.)AP Physics B (school doesn't offer C, and this is the first year they're offering AP Physics)</p>

<p>Additional:
I've done chemical engineering research via the Drexel Summer Mentorship Program.
I'm the founder and president of our school's science olympiad, and I am the captain of the chemistry lab and environmental chemistry teams.
I've been volunteering at the local animal shelter for all four years (ever since I got my dog).
I'm the vice president of our school's community service club, and I find volunteer opportunities that are animal-specific.
I'm one of the founders (my friend is the other one) of our school's computer/tech club.
I'm on NHS, and I am working on a way to start a massive drive for the local animal shelter.
I've just recently been named an Illinois State Scholar from ISAC.</p>

<p>So the question is... Will I get into the college of engineering at Purdue!? I am so nervous bruv! I am so grateful to all who chance me!</p>

<p>Oh man I completely forgot to post my rank - 44/450ish students. I calculated it, and I’m exactly at 11%, so I made top quarter for sure, just bordering that top 10%.</p>

<p>IN for Purdue.</p>

<p>haha thanks for the feedback bruv!</p>

<p>in. no worries. why didn’t you send in the subject test scores? schools like Purdue loves to see them.</p>

<p>@FURKANK</p>

<p>yeah idk i thought they didn’t take them. it’s all good, there’s no worries because i got accepted to purdue! :-P</p>