Chance for Purdue Engineering!?!?

<p>Weighted GPA: 3.7
Unweighted GPA: 3.127
Lots of AP's taken and, will be taken, including AP World History, AP Euro History, AP Physics B, APUSH, AP Lit, AP Stats, AP Comp Sci, AP Lang, AP Calc AB, AP Physics C, AP Macro.
Senior Schedule:
AP Lang
Newspaper
AP Comp Sci
AP Physics C
AP Macro
Gov
AP Stats
AP Calc AB
Have mostly received A's to B+'s in most of these classes except for World History, and Euro.
Also have taken many other full weight classes such as PLTW's Digital Electronics, Introduction to Engineering Design, and Principles of Engineering, and have received B+'s to A's in these classes also.
Freshman year GPA was around 3.6 weighted, however, I did not do well at all my sophomore year, GPA around 3.35 weighted, although, my junior year, I took very rigorous classes and ended up with a 4.28 weighted GPA, and I will continue this rigorous coursework in my senior year and will keep my GPA high. The reason I did not do well sophomore year was because I had taken so many honors classes and had them all in the same day, and I could not keep up with the coursework.
SAT: 2060 superscore
Math: 720
Cr. R: 700
Writ: 640
Extracurricular's: Key Club (volunteer program), Science Olympiad (have received medals in events in several competitions), Part of a high school leadership program which helps new freshman in our high school, intern on course-notes.org, volunteer at the local library, member of the youth committee on our local cultural society, and a research intern at the physics department of IUPUI for the summer. Also going to be researching in the engineering department at IUPUI during weekends this academic year.</p>

<p>The trend in my grades go from okay freshman year, to bad sophomore year, to great/amazing junior year, and hopefully senior year also. Two classes I did not do especially well in was honors chemistry and honors algebra II. However, it might be worth noting that throughout my entire high school career, I have always taken the highest level classes available for a specific subject. I come from a very competitive high school with a rather large group of students (over a 1000 in my graduating class alone) and I was wondering if anyone could chance me of getting into Purdue Engineering. Please help, I do not know if my stats are good enough for admittance.
Thank You</p>

did you get accepted?

(this post was form 2013 so won’t really apply any more)