chance for purdue engineering?

<p>hi i'm considering purdue engineering...even though it's pretty late in december...
but i would really like to study engineering and i heard that purdue engineering really competitive.</p>

<p>so here's my stats:
ACT: 34 (Superscore: 35)
SAT 2: Math 2- 770
GPA: 3.7-ish UW
EC: I'm holding/held five leadership positions so far and I've also written a book
Awards: Presidential award for community service, AP scholars with honor, national honor society, national latin exam (bunch of summa cum laude's), etc.</p>

<p>oh and i'm also a girl.</p>

<p>so what do you think? what are my chances?</p>

<p>You have a good chance</p>

<p>I would say that you are in for FYE</p>

<p>Your scores are good and you will get amdission, possibly scholarship. We are OOS, my son got in with ACT 32 (Math 35), gpa 3.7, had plenty of college classes - math, physics, chemistry, bio, English etc. We toured the campus during the holidays and really like it.
The admissions office folks are really nice and willing to answer questions. The program appears to be pretty challenging, but rewarding.</p>

<p>Share the good news of admission soon:-)</p>

<p>Forgot to add that my son, like you, applied to COE. He was admitted.</p>

<p>I am a female engineer graduated top in my class - that being said I know I application was at the top of the stack when I applied as I was female…your scores are similar to my white male son scores last year, he also had 25 AP / IB Credits walking in from HS. Was admitted into Eng Honors so would think you would be almost a sure bet. That being said, nothing is a sure bet and who knows how they spin the wheel so numbers are not always a perfect answer </p>