Chance for taking the SAT - International

<p>Hi, I am an International student from South America and I would really like to study in TAMU. However, I have not taken the Sat yet, I am planning to take it in October or November. Deadline is 1 dec. So I dont know if i took it in november i would have enoguht time to Admission have the results.
If i took the sat on november 2th the results would be available on november 21st. Additionally I´d like to have enough time to apply for a scholarship-oos waiver.
Thanks for your replies.</p>

<p>What major area of study do want to be admitted into?</p>

<p>if you are applying for engineering major then 21st of nov would be too late. give it in october.
Besides you can give in your application anytime; admission staff can wait for your SAT results to come.</p>

<p>I would like to study petE or chemE. I know that If i get into i will be in a basic year and after that depends on my grades i will get into the specific major. So I think that its not so important what major you choose when you apply if it is engineering.</p>

<p>It’s still engineering, so I hope that your scores will be in time to be reviewed before all of the spots fill up.</p>

<p>Thanks for your replies. I`ll take it in october. Well know i´ll have to study hardly because i know that is a very selective college.</p>