Chance for UC computer science

@Gumbymom sorry to bother you. I see Davis is coming up on Friday, what are your predictions? Btw, my major is comp sci so how will that play out

@tbjumpmam: You look like a competitive applicant for UCD so a good chance at an acceptance.

@Gumbymom Ma’am, I got rejected for CS, not even waitlisted. Feeling pretty bummed, I have not got in anywhere, do you think i have a shot at any more Uc’s

Were you rejected from both UCSD and UCD?

UC’s can be very unpredictable and I have seen applicants that are rejected from the Mid-tier UC’s but get into UCLA and UCB. Also UCSC, UCSB and UCR will be out next week and I still think you are a competitive applicant for these schools. Hang in there and update me at the end of the month. I am sure you will have a few options.

No, I was rejected from Davis and waitlisted for UCSD.

Which schools are you waiting for? UCR/UCSC/UCSB/UCLA and UCB?
FYI for UCSD: If you are waitlisted, mostly likely if you are accepted it will be into your alternate major or Undeclared. Be aware that switching into CS is extremely difficult.

Here is a link for more information: https://cse.ucsd.edu/undergraduate/admissions/capped-major-status

I am waiting on SC, Irvine, SB, LA and berk. I thought I would get into one of the two yesterday so I don’t like my chances for the rest of the UCs

No way to predict since each school has their own admission criteria. Keep hoping for the best and you will end up where you are meant to end up. Where you go for Undergrad will not define you, what defines you is what you do with the opportunities you are given. Keep me updated.