Chance me and I will be forever grateful

I am just entering junior year, so I just want a basic idea if you all think I have a chance at these schools!
I will love you endlessly if you could chance me.

I am Hispanic if it matters.

Weighted GPA (Sophomore year only): 4.1
-I am expecting my GPA to soar due to the fact I am taking 11 credits of (community) college classes every semester (including summer) all through junior and senior year due to concurrent enrollment.

Possible Schools (have not researched many out of state schools ) :
UC Berkeley
UC Davis
UCLA
(which others do you think I could have a chance in?)

Possible Majors:
International Relations
Psychology

Classes taken:

Sophomore (All A’s):
Modern European History
AS Chem (5)
AS English
Spanish II
Alg 2/Trig

Junior:
1st Semester:
Abnormal Psych (5) -College class
English (5) -College class
Calculus I (10) -College class, due to the number of units, it counts as two AP classes worth in my GPA
English -High school english
US History
College and Career Readiness

Tentative 2nd Semester:
English -High school english
US History
College and Career Readiness
Calculus II (10) -College class, again, counts as 2 APs due to high number of units
Microeconomics (5) -College class
Intercultural Communications (5) -College Class

Senior year is unsure, however the college classes I am planning to take will be more business/career focused. Will be taking atleast another 10 college classes throughout both semesters.

Extra Curriculars:
Facebook High School Intern for Diversity at FB HQ (my strongest extra curricular IMO, since only 60 high schoolers have ever been accepted as a HS intern.
Youth Advisor on the district’s Teen Wellness Center’s Advisory Board
Co President of Civil Liberties Club
Feminist Club - Did a lot of presentations for the club, however I did not have an official title in the club.
**I will be applying for a NSLI-Y study abroad scholarship as well, and I am confident in my ability to get in, so that is a possibly other extra curricular.

THANK YOU!!!

You are off to a great start. Keep up the pace this year, post a 2000+ SAT and you’ll be a strong candidate for all the UCs.

Good luck

Have you taken the PSATs yet? They’ll give you a clue as to your probable SAT scores.