Chance me? and need school recommendations!

I had some reservations before, but after thinking about it, I have realized that George Washington University is my first choice so far. I think I also need to look at some other schools… Can you please chance me, and also give me some other schools I can apply to? I will chance you back!! I am also looking at Lehigh University, Lafayette University, Georgetown University, Northeastern University, and UPENN (it’s my mother’s dream for me to go there). I plan on applying somewhere ED…

White female

Intended major: Political Science
UW GPA: 3.81
W GPA: 4.02

SAT: 1350

Extracurriculators In school:

• Class President all four years
  • Student School Board Representative
  • Member of the Superintendent Forum (handpicked group of kids who talk to the Superintendent every month about things going on in the school)
  • Founder and President of my school’s Political Club
  • Model UN Member for 3 years, and now a Leader for my 4th
  • Member of the Newspaper club, and have had articles published in the community magazine as well
  • NHS

Extracurriculators out of school:

• Intern for the Democratic Coordinated Campaign (200+ hrs in the fall)
  • Intern for a State Legislature campaign over this summer
  • Summer Resistance Mobilizer against Trump
  • Interviewed and received an Internship for my State Senator for the fall
  • Member of a grant making board of girls who donate $25,000 to organizations in the community (2 years)
  • Assistant teacher at my church’s education program for 4 years 40hrs each year

AP Classes:

• Sophomore year: APUSH (4)
  • Junior year: APPsychology (no scores yet), APGovernment(no scores yet), APCalculusAB (Did not take)
  • Senior year: APEuropean, APEnvironmental, APMicroeconomics, APEnglish

Awards:
None

State: Pennsylvania
School: Small prestigious public
Income: $130,000